Our Father’s Children
Our Father’s Children was born out of a group of volunteers who hosted Royal Family Kids Camp, an internationally utilized summer camp curriculum for children of abuse and neglect. Royal Family Kids Camp is an experience written for children ages 6-11, and it didn’t take long for this special group to see the need existed for programming beyond age 11. Teen retreats were written and added to the calendar and Our Father’s Children became a non-profit organization.
Our mission is to create positive, uplifting memories for children of abuse and neglect, ages 6-18, in camp settings, weekend retreats, and in mentoring clubs with age-appropriate curriculum.
After spending more than 20 years providing camps and retreats, we’ve had numerous campers return as volunteers. Our goal has always been to try and break the cycle of abuse so the opportunity to witness hurting children return as young adults and give back is more than any statistic could measure.
Royal Family Kids Camp
Royal Family Kids Club
Onward & Upward
Schedule for 2021!
- Onward & Upward retreat – February 5-7, 2021
- Ambassadors of Hope Dinner & Auction – March 27, 2021
- RISE boys retreat – April 9-11, 2021
- Summit retreat – May 14-16, 2021
- RFKC 1 – June 13-18, 2021
- RFKC 2 – July 11-16, 2021
- RFKC 3 – August 1-6, 2021
- Onward & Upward retreat – September 10-12, 2021
- Summit retreat – October 22-24, 2021
- RISE girls retreat – November 12-14, 2021
Please visit www.ourfatherschildren.org for more information!